ApeSwap Reddit AMA Report
If you missed it, here is the report of the AMA of Tuesday, October 26, 2021 which took place on the Reddit of ApeSwap.
Today, we’ve got Omair — ApeRocket Lead Developer
Omair is one of ApeRocket’s lead developers and has been working on the blockchain and more broadly in the data industry for 4 years. Together as a team they created ApeRocket, a DeFi yield optimiser built by Apes for Apes 🐵
What is ApeRocket V2?
“With ApeRocket V2 we wanted to push the user experience even further with two fundamentals: strengthening the security of the platform and rewarding long term holders.
At the security level, ApeRocket V2 benefits from a all new feature, imagined by our crack devs team 🐵, called “block lock”. It allows to avoid most of the recent exploits that have occurred on the BSC, moreover we have been audited by PeckShield and Mutative before the launch of the new platform.
ApeRocket v2 provides great APYs and offers the possibility of double farming for supported DEX. In other words for users: farm with already stacked tokens.
Regarding our willingness to reward our most loyal users, we have set up a lock and vesting system which allows people invested in the long run to earn more!
We believe that this new version will provide us with the necessary tools to build something bigger and more ambitious.”
Omair will be online answering your questions for the next hour or so. Get your questions in Apes and have fun!
1.Tell us a little bit about security? Have you done an audit of the platform? Are there any smart contracts error-free? What are the test results?
We are audited by PeckShield and Mutative.
You can check the audit reports here: https://github.com/ApeRocket-Labs/auditsPrior to a new contract release, it’s always checked and confirmed by our partner Mutative.
2. Are you planning to form an Indonesian community or an Asian community to develop on a global scale, because Indonesians are always interested in new projects and continue to make progress?
We are indeed considering several different communities. But I can’t tell more about it right now.
3. Is there a special reason why ApeRocket is only in bsc? Will it support different ecosystems in the near future?
Yes, we will support more ecosystems in the future.
4. I read audit reports and I impressed to conclussion. Regarding Mutative front end report, there is only one article(Serve static assets with an efficient cache policy ) which you did not pass. Do you have any plan to improve and evaluate in future ?I saw 2 audit reports. Will you increase the number of audits ?
Various solutions have been considered for this point and it will be improved over time.A smart contracts audit report by Mutative is coming within the next few days.
5. What is Aperocket platform deployment strategy moving forward? Do you feel like the grant from blockchain has shifted your focus/priorities?
We talk about our strategy in the following medium post, have a look here: https://aperocket.medium.com/aperocket-v2-imminent-launch-7d7f685a4d36
The grant from different blockchain hasn’t shifted our priorities.
6. What are the key milestones on your roadmap, both things you have already achieved and things that we can look forward to? Any partnerships and short or long term technical milestones that you want to talk about or bring some attention to?
Here is what we are working on:
* More complex performance strategies.
* v3 with leveraged vaults.
* Marketing / Growth Pipeline
* Educational content
* Partnership program
7. Many new projects develop well at first, but then fail to achieve good results. How will you manage and develop your project to gain a position in the market and become a good project in the blockchain industry?
We will keep delivering the promise features and constantly innovate.
8.What is currently team working on? What are the long term goals of the team?
We are currently restructuring the fee redistribution so that it will be available more quickly to people staking xSPACE and therefore the APY will peak more quickly.
Long story short, we are preparing for the future: https://aperocket.medium.com/preparing-for-the-future-bb4c0335b9a1
9. Could you please introduce your project and your team? Please share with us the background of the team behind this project.
ApeRocket is composed of 4.5 people. 4 full time people and one person who works on the project when needed, all with different backgrounds, but for the most part a technical background.
As you may already know, ApeRocket is a yield optimizing platform partner of ApeSwap that seeks to get the most out of your assets.
In other words, by staking your tokens/LPs on ApeRocket you can take advantage of auto-compounding and very attractive APYs.
With V2 we wanted to push the user experience even further with two fundamentals: strengthening the security of the platform and rewarding long term holders.
Indeed, V2 benefits from a feature called “block-lock” which allows to avoid most of the recent exploits that have occurred on the BSC, moreover we have been audited by PeckShield and Mutative before the launch of the new platform.
Regarding our willingness to reward our most loyal users, we have set up a lock and vesting system which I’ll tell you more about later, but it allows people invested in the long run to earn more!
Of course V2 does not stop here and many things have been implemented, or will happen soon. We believe that this new version will provide us with the necessary tools to build something bigger and more ambitious.
10. What is ApeRocket V2? What is it that you are contributing to the Binance Smart Chain?
ApeRocket is a platform designed to host several products, all with the same main objectives: to optimize the yields of its users.
Our first and main product is a Yield Aggregator. It aggregates and compounds yields from others protocols and saves you time and money compared to doing it yourself.
We contribute to the Binance Smart Chain, by making all the capital flowing into it efficient.
11. Are you audited? How can you ensure users that your platform is safe to use?
We are audited by PeckShield and Mutative. Prior to a new contract release, it’s always checked and confirmed by our partner Mutative.
12. The lock feature sounds very innovative and interesting, could you please tell us more about it?
Sure, so basically users can chose to lock their SPACE, our main token, to participate in Governance, earn the platform revenues that are redistributed on a rate of 100% to the users who locks their tokens and in the near future, boost their earnings in the pools.
Lock also incentivizes long term holders!
13. How do you keep the ecosystem going? What are Rocket Vaults? How does your fee structure work?
Rocket Vaults are contracts where you can deposit your assets, and take advantage of the automatically generated yields.
Regarding the fee structure, there is no deposit fee, but we apply a performance fee during each auto compound. A part of these fees are used to buyback SPACE and the rest of them are redistributed to SPACE holders.
This allows the platform to be viable, since your SPACEs are a tool to farm BNB.
14. Every day, new projects are launching on various launchpad platforms, but sadly, some of them are EXIT SCAM/ RUG PULL projects. What criteria does yor project use to choose excellent and legitimate projects for inclusion on its platform?
We are planning to introduce a partnership program with fixed standards.
Each partner joining us will have to present a valid audit from a renown company.
Regarding the other standards, we will publish an article about those very soon.
15. Currently NFT games are very popular. Do you plan to develop your own collection of NFT ?
Maybe one day, but it’s not our priority right now.
16. The technology behind ApeRocket has gone through several iterations so far. We have used ApeRocket, most likely we will use ApeRocket V2. However, there are always new improvements implemented. What is the most impactful update that ApeRocket V2 will bring?
We think that the boost feature combined with the upcoming governance will have a massive impact on ApeRocket v2, since users will enjoy high APYs for the vaults they choose.
17. Have you thought of creating a locking mechanism, or some way to incentivize other projects to lock tokens on your platform? They could earn in a similar way Eg: lock Banana, stake xBanana.
We havn’t think about a mechanism like this for the moment. But we will maybe implement this in the future.
18. I love the long term focus of aperocket. Do you think defi is shifting this direction and if so will others follow this approach? Also who is your favorite volunteer mod 👀
Yes definitely, we see more and more quality project on the Binance Smart Chain. In my opinion this is a good indicator that a shift is happening.
Favorite mod? Probably one with an ape on his telegram profile picture 🤔
19. Where can we find out more about Ape Rocket V2 on social media?
We hope this AMA transcript has answered some of your questions! If not, feel free to contact us directly on Telegram, Discord or Twitter!
See you soon!